Thursday, June 4, 2009

Potty Training, not quite yet

I know it is about time to start potty training the ParkMan but I am still not quite ready. Everyone around me is doing the same thing with their children around the same age as him but I am so nostalgic for my last one. There is something so precious about a little diaper butt in footie jammies running around the house. How do I give that up? I keep telling myself that I am waiting for things to happen, trips to be over, children to be home from school, or children to NOT be home from school. However, I am steadfast running out reasons why I should not do it. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet, take the bull by the horns, and jump in.
Then again, we are headed out of town next week, I am sure it can wait just a little longer.
I PROMISE, as soon as we get back......

No comments: