Tuesday, May 18, 2010

time to catch up

Parker has a playdate over so I actually have five minutes to catch up on the blog. It amazes me how much time I spend out and about and how little time I spend at home. You would think with the few hours a day I am at home I would be better at posting. Not the story for this SAHM.
Anyway, to catch the 10s of readers up our past few weeks. The puppy is doing great, growing like a weed. He has gained 15 pounds in the month and a half we have had him, already losing his puppy fuzz and getting the grownup coat of a full grown golden. The kids are doing pretty well however one would think at times we had a pet tiger the way they run screaming away from Macon and avoid trying to get the numerous socks out of his mouth.
Barrett celebrated his 10th birthday May 5th and is now officially in double digits. He seems older and wiser everyday and it makes me sad at might to think my little guy is gone. He is almost as tall as me and could eat me out of house and home.
We only have 5 weeks of school left for the crew and I am already having small panic attacks about how to keep thigns calm over the long summer break. Please send me happy peaceful thoughts........
well, the playdate is starting to go south so I am off to referee......

No comments: