Friday, February 29, 2008

He's Back!

My little Park man is BACK!!! YEAH!!!! I think he is finally feeling better. I am keeping my fingers crossed because this is the first day off all medicines so we will see what the weekend bring s us BUT he seems to be back in full force. NOw, he is starting into the Terrible Twos ( a little early if you ask me) BUT if he has enough energy to pitch fits and fall on the floor in complete temper tantrums then that MUST mean he is feeling better, RIGHT?
Seriously, the other day, he laid in the middle of the driveway for over 20 minutes screaming because I had cut the car off. (We were back home from the store) At one point, he had kicked and screamed and squirmed so much he was halfway under the car. I did finally retrieve him and place him inside to finish his fit so that Child PRotective Services was not called on us OR so that our friends did not run over him when they arrived at our house for dinner. But hey, I can handle this much better than a sick little boy......I THINK!

No comments: