Friday, January 23, 2009

Neglected

so sorry for my tens of followers who have felt neglected over the last few weeks. We were gone for 8 days and then it has taken me a time to get back into the routine of life. BUT, to update everyone. We returned from Disney World on Monday night. We had a BLAST!!!!! Everyone enjoyed it and took something different away with them. Cooper told me it was the most wonderful place on earth and she never wanted to leave. Parker LOVED seeing the Power Rangers and kept saying, "Look Mommom, there's Mickey!" EVERYWHERE WE WENT! Imagine that....Mickey Mouse at Disney World. Barrett enjoyed chillin' out with dad and Logan LOVED the castle and Spectromagic parade. I will try and post some pictures when I get a chance. But, because it is warmed than it has been today, we are headed off to the park to run off some steam.......check in later.......

2 comments:

Starbucks Mom said...

well we loved every minute there at the park with you guys! Well maybe NOT the part where I almost lost my wallet or the part where we walked the entire world looking for lunch. But every other minute we loved it! Lets do it again only this time at Dollywood

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! We missed you guys!

The Luthers