Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wonderful time

I know it has been a long time since I have posted but it was hard to get here with all kiddos home and Chad home as well. We had a wonderful 2 weeks, saw family and friends, got lots of fun treats, spent tons of time together as a family, and for the most part got along. Unfortunately it was supposed to end with a date for Chad and I but he go sick so I went out by myself. I got new bras and a new coat and new running clothes. Sadly he could not join me but it was rather peaceful wondering around alone with no real agenda or hurry to get home. A quiet way to end the Christmas vacation and all the hustle and bustle that goes along with it. School starts tomorrow and I am looking forward to the routine of life but I certainly have enjoyed the lazy mornings and daddy time. Back to the rat race I suppose........
BUT, we head off to Disney World in a week so it should be sort lived until then.......

No comments: