Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Week

Our first week of school is under our belt. Everyone seems happy and content with their teachers and like their schools and their surroundings. I tried to get myself into a good routine the first couple days, checking backpacks, packing lunches,homework, etc. This week will start to be the true test because all after school activities begin this week, We have Daisies, karate, jazz, and cub scouts. I hope my idea and concept works well enough so as not to have such hectic afternoons. I HATE feeling crazy and hectic and rushed in the afternoons and evenings and then feel so disoriented the next day. With that being said, it is now my bedtime. I have checked and sorted backpacks and folders, packed lunches and snacks, and have clothes ready for tomorrow. I am now off to bed so I TOO can have a good start to the week. Wish me luck!

No comments: