Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 2

Week two is officially half over. I hope everyone out there in blogland has had a good week so far.
I was able to get everybody where they needed to be so far this week without much problem. Luckily, wednesday are down days. No after school activities (at the moment, Coop will start gymnastics in 4 weeks) so Park and I decided to take a down day as well. He trotted off to school and I cleaned up two rooms in the house, took a HUGE load to Goodwill, hit Starbucks, picked him up, and we stayed put for the afternoon. Being a Stay At Home Mom one would think I get a ton done around the house but today was the first day in WEEKS I was home most of the day. I got so much accomplished, read a magazine, and relaxed for a moment. Days like these make me want to stay home each day so I can accomplish everything on my list but that is not possible SO I relished the quiet time today and tried to prepare for what lay ahead of me the rest of this week. Karate, groceries, appointments, etc..........

1 comment:

beverlyz said...

Hi Ginny,
Are you the same person that I have as one of my friends on ehow.com?
Beverlyz

http://www.123workfromhomenow.com