Monday, January 18, 2010

My baby


My baby, my puppy, my first child, my confidant, my friend, my pal......Jodi........died this morning at the ripe old age of 12. He was our first baby. We got him 10 months after we got married. Chad bought him for me as a mother's day gift. He has always kept us safe, watching over me and the children. He has lived in 5 homes, and watched four babies enter our lives. Through it all, his sweet manner stood by my side through it all. He was always up for a game of fetch and could hang with my right until the end on a good run. My children loved him dearly and do not know what our life was like before our sweet dog. I can not remember that either. Over the weekend, he got very sick very fast and this morning we had to take him in to the vet. He could not walk of even lift his head and Chad and I both knew it was time to give him peace.
Sweet sweet Jodi you will be horribly missed and you have left a hole in our lives that can not be filled. Sleep peacefully and run happily and freely. Chase all the balls you can and eat every loaf of bread you see. We miss you already.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com