Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On the Wagon Again

I went to the dr. yesterday for my annual checkup and was SHOCKED by what the scale said. I had been pretty happy with my weight but it seems I have been a slacker so things have creeped up and up and now are in a not so happy zone. For the past few weeks I have said I would cut back, track my food, lose the dessert, etc. but it never seems to happen. I seem to say to heck with it and eat it anyway. Well I decided to go back on weight watchers for a few weeks. It has ALWAYS worked well for me. I thought I could do it on my own, since I know all the tools but obviously not SO I am back on the wagon again, the Weight Watchers Wagon that is, at least for the next few weeks. Wish me luck....just in time for Tri and Suit season.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]