Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SAHM

What in the world would my kids do if I was a working mother? They have only been back to school for 3 days and I have already gotten 7 calls from SCES with my children needing something. From notes to clothes to lunches and more, they just expect me to drop everything and bring them what they need. In fact, if I do not do that, I get yelled at by the child who needed something. I got yelled at today by one of them because I forgot to pack his lunch (he has not packed lunch in 3 1/2 years) and I was supposed to KNOW he did not want soft tacos today and telepathically realize he wanted me to pack his lunch. What a rude awakening they would have if I was not able to stop the world for them. Sadly, their father thinks very similar thoughts. Maybe they learned it from him.

1 comment:

kitty said...

you're so good. sounds like it's time for a sit down with them, or for your cell phone to mysteriously 'break.' xo