Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Most Cost Effective Way to Shop

Okay, I have decided that online shopping is the way to go.  I began to wonder whether it was cost effective with all of the shipping cost but then I took Parker into Barnes and Noble for a quick gift card and swore NEVER AGAIN!!!!!  At one point, I had the Wild Man pinned tightly between my legs as I attempted to sign the credit card receipt only to have him escape and pull 5 CDs, 4 books, 3 puzzles, 2 bookmarks, and a Partridge in a pear tree onto the floor in 3.2 seconds flat ( I believe it could be a new record).  So I sat down and realized that the shipping costs was WAY cheaper than the stress of that experience AND better yet, cheaper than a sitter! So online shopping is the way to go.  That is also my reason for not posting for a few days because I was spending the time I should have been posting and saving money and solving all of my problems by shopping online.  

No comments: