Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Call me crazy....

Call me Crazy but I just signed CHad and Myself up to run the Rock and Roll Half Marathon on Labor Day weekend in Virginia Beach. How crazy are we??? I just felt like I was missing something in my workout and felt it would be a good goal for the two of us. I did not want to run it myself so I talked Chad into it as well. Our goal this year is to finish the race and set a good example for our kids that health and fitness are top priorities. So, we started our 14 week training program yesterday with a short run. I only almost died once so I hope that is a good sign. What this really means is that Chad will have to help out this summer when it comes to squeezing my workout in as well as his. Think happy running thoughts for us and I will keep you posted on how the training is going!

1 comment:

kitty said...

good for you all! so proud!!