Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Favorite Time of Year

For those of you who know me, you know Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the changing leaves, sweatshirts, colors of orange and reds everywhere, and anything fall food or flavor related.......have apple or pumpkin in the name??? I LOVE it! So, because this is my favorite time of year, naturally I buy the kiddos new Halloween tshirts each year. So, as tradition, I take a photo of them on the first day of October in their new Halloween shirts......
Here it is.....

The boys tshirts read...
Who Needs Halloween? My sister scares me enough.....
It would be more fitting for the girls to have something catchy about their wild brothers but those were not available. Anyway, at least the weather was perfect today for our long sleeve tshirts. Do notice in the above photo Barrett's camouflage cast. He is VERY proud of it!
So, Happy Fall Everyone.......

No comments: