Thursday, March 26, 2009

MeMe

First of all, what does this term meme mean exactly, I mean it tends to be lists of different things but what does it MEAN???
Anyway, I was reading one of my favorite blogs and it tagged us in an interesting meme, it is called Guilty as Charged. She asked for a list of this you could be admit to doing that you might not be proud of but still do. Here is mine:
Guilty As Charged:
1. I am often found on the computer during quiet time instead of doing household chores and then complain about not having enough time to get things done
2. I very quickly use the TV to babysit my children when I am trying to get things done
3. My 4th child is spoiled, but hey I do what I gotta do to get through each day
4. I often lock the bathroom door and spend more time than I need to to have quiet
5. I hold onto the wall when weighing myself just to get a little extra help
6. I tell my children i will be there in a minute and hope to take so long that they will forget what they needed and have moved on
7. I purchase nonfood items while at the grocery store so they can be counted in the food budget
8. I bribe my kids to finish tasks, behave, keep quiet, etc.
9. I drive to the bus stop because i am too lazy to get my kids ready with shoes and coats.
10. I cannot for the life of me call my children by the correct name
Let me know, what are you guilty of????

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

I am guilty of using my Limited Card to buy things and then paying the bill using cash, so Rick is unaware. I drive Emma to school in my pajamas and hope none of the teachers opening my minivan door to let her out, notice. I get on Rick