Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun Mommy

Well today I decided to do something a little different. I trade days with another mom at Coop's preschool so we have the girls every other week. Last week, I picked up Coop and the mom had devised an Easter egg hunt. Huh...... the girls had a great time and the mom seemed to be very involved. Now, normally, I feel like I am a good involved mommy but when friends are over I simply let them play. I do not have a bunch of structured activities because I feel like the activity is the friend. But after last week, I felt the need to step up my game so as not to be undone. Anyway, I decided to let the girls dye Easter eggs for fun. I boiled them up, made the dye, then let them at it. WOW!!! I could not imagine it could be so fun and take so much of the day. Hopefully, after they are done, they can go back to playing without me. Who Knew??????

No comments: