Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holding Hands

I feel like a terrible mom these days when it comes to holding hands. I LOVE holding hands, with just about anyone but lately it has become a very uncomfortable thing to do with my Cooper. She tends to hold my hand just right so the skin is stretched and pulled in a very painful way and then she proceeds to pull down as well while trying to pull herself up. We went on a hike over break and it was very evident. I kept having to pull my hand away to give it a break. Am I a terrible mom or what? I mean really, I should LOVE holding her hand and try to do it as often as I can right now because I know she is not going to want to do it much longer but it HURTS!!! She is so petite that he height does not help at all. If she were a bit taller, I believe it wold not pull as much. Now I guess I just need to hang in there and wait for a growth spurt. GROW BABY GIRL GROW! But only enough for the hand holding problem to be fixed, not an inch more.......

No comments: