Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cookie Adventure

Okay, the day started off well with many grand ideas and some of them coming to fruition..(like starting this blog) I guess I was feeling so proud of myself for getting that one thing accomplished that I decided to take on the act of baking homemade cookies. Now most of you who read this know that I am not a huge baker so I called in the calvary. My sister Beth, the most amazing and wonderful baker I know AND mom of three. Not only did she help (rather make) the cookies BUT her girls entertained my children as well. So, all in all, EVERYONE was happy! The punchline is.. I made a batch of break and bakes to keep the cookie monsters satisfied so I could freeze the homemade ones for the beach. Everything went perfectly smoothly AND there was a little dough left for everyone the have a little sweet tase. Now, they just have to stay hidden from mu husband until we leave town....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ginny. Love the blog and love that you made homemade and not homemade cookies on the same day!