1. Be more patient with my children, not raise my voice as much andfind alternative ways to redirect them into doing what I want/need them to do
2. Cut off the outside world when Cooper asks me to play with her during quiet time and spend those moments with her
3. Create one on one time with each of the children on a more scheduled basis with both their father and me
4. Get to the gym at least 3 times a week.
5. Say NO more and not overschedule our lives.
6. Pay more attention to Politics so I can make an educated decision come next November
7. Talk and play more and watch TV less
There are probably a lot more but I think that is a pretty good start. Let me hear some of your resolutions....