Friday, August 29, 2008

Can I make it?

Some of you might be thinking about the race I am going to run this weekend....whether or not I can make it for 13.1 miles but actually NO, I am talking about the last four days before school starts. Can I make it?? This week has really been a doozy with the kiddos and I am absolutely positive I would not make it another full week if that was the case. My sanity would be compromised and instead of doing dances of joy at a bus stop, Chad would be packing the kids to come and visit mommy at her new "HOME" (aka...the looney barn) Anyway, As i sit here and type this, one is screaming in his room and those other three are slowly but surely demolishing my family room and all items in it. They have taken most furniture apart and now some hammering is occuring. I am a little afraid to turn around! What will my house look like buy tuesday? Take a guess.....

1 comment:

kitty said...

gin good luck in the race! i've been thinking about you as i watch john mccain with his new running mate sarah palin. she has 5 kids and one of them has downs. can you imagine running your house and also running for vp? don't you think maybe there's something seriously wrong with her?