Monday, November 10, 2008

Candy, Mountains, Polls, and more....

Well it has taken me awhile to post and and we have been lots of places. We went trick or treating in our neighborhood, drove to the mountains of North Carolina to visit the cousins, voted on Election day, and got everyone back to school after a five day break. (side note, five day break because the older kids had to take the day off on Friday to go get flu shots and check ups) Over the weekend, we got to scout for food and visit Baby Hunter for some baby time. Today is Monday and we are finally back on our regular schedule so I had a chance to catch up my blog. Phewwwww........
I get to take a breath this afternoon, drink a cup of coffee, and try and finish my book for Book Club. I wonder if I will make it 2 or 3 pages before falling asleep???????

No comments: