Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Get Ready for BBALL!!!

Well it is that time of year again! BASKETBALL SEASON!!!!! And boy are Chad and I psyched. We love watching pretty much any college team on tv (or in person), especially, anyone in the ACC. SO, I talked Chad into getting season tickets to UVA home games this year and we are taking the entire family to the games. Yes, you read that right, ALL SIX OF US to the games. We head up tonight for the first of what I hope will be many really fun times. Heck, at least it is inside (heated and air conditioned) and USUALLY the games last no more than 2 hours. I know UVA does not have a good team this year but that will probably be better for us as well, not too many close calls and overtime games. AND we will get to watch all the other really GOOD ACC teams. So, if you run out of things to think about tonight, say a little prayer for me and my sanity and hope we have a good time, I am sure we will.......

No comments: