Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fountain Fun

I took the three younger kids to the fountains at Stony Point Mall today to burn off a little extra energy. They had a great time and I was able to use the 25 uninterrupted minutes to catch up on emails and phone calls. NOW Coop has a friend over and all four are playing happily in the back yard. GO Figure, they do it on a day that I do not have that much to catch up on or do. Isn't that always the truth? On days I NEED time, they won't give it to me even a bit but on days where I need less time, they give it to me in bundles. Not only that, but I finished my book for book club last night so I do not even have something good to read. Oh well, I decided to use the time to catch up on photos and my blogs that I like. Lucky you guys, you get three posts in just as many days.
Heck, I could be on a roll.....

No comments: