Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Terrible Twos, Not so much

Everyone talks about the terrible twos. They speak of all the crying and whining and temper tantrums that come with being two. WELL, I beg to differ. Twos in this house were just fine. We did not have a problem with twos with any of the four children. NOW, threes are a different story in the Gill House. Parker has certainly hit the threes in full force.
Prime example:
Mommy: it is time to go out to dinner!
Parker: Yeah! I want to go.
Mommy: let's get in the car.
parker: NO!
Mommy: Do you want to go to dinner?
PArker: YES!
Mommy: Do you want me to pick you up?
Parker: NO!
Mommy: Please get in the car so we can go.
Parker: NO!
Momy: I am getting in the car.
Parker: DON"T LEAVE ME!!!!
Mommy: Do you want to go?
Parker: YES!
Mommy: Get in the car!
Parker: NO!!
I then grabbed him kicking and screaming because he wanted to go but did not want to be carried to the car.
Just another day in the life.....

No comments: