Friday, September 14, 2007

Going to the store

Okay, I know I need to go to the store. The fact that we have no bread, sandwich meat, granola bars, cereal or cereal bars, fruit, goldfish and other snack items. We do have peanut butter but nothing to put it on. Despite this empty cupboard, I STILL DON"T WANT TO GO! I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA! Hey, if it works for my kids, why not for me? Somehow, my husband and hungary children don't take that as a legitimate reason to avoid the store. They feel I need to be the adult and ignore the aching pains of anxiety that often occur when entering the store. I must bite the bullet and go for it. Hey, bite the bullet, can that be snack for today so I can get out of the store until tomorrow? I wonder if you can put peanut butter on it...

No comments: