Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HE DID IT!!!!

Well, my husband finally caught on and realized that being married for ten years is a really big deal. We celebrated our 10th anniversary in June and I just got my long promised gift...a beautiful diamond ring. He did good. It took some serious poking, prodding, and begging but he did good in the end. He does not buy jewelry very often. If fact, he has only bought me 3 other large pieces...One being my wedding band, one being earrings for turning 30, and one for being a mom for the fourth time. I guess it takes a seriously large milestone to get him to do it. I don't care, at least he realizes the BIG ONES!!! Now, all I have to do is wait another ten years for something else??? NNNAAAHHH, I am happy with what I got! I love you Chad and thank you!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Congrats on 10 years!! That's great!

kitty said...

well lets see it mama! post a pic! so happy for you all. here's to 100 more.