Monday, September 10, 2007

She has four kids..

That is what my name is, not Ginny Gill, GInny, Virginia, or even Barrett, Logan, Cooper, or Parker's mommy. I am known around town and introduced to new people as, " This is my friend. She has four kids." I smile and say , "Nice to meet you, my name is Ginny" but they do not hear that. What they hear is SHE HAS FOUR KIDS...
Four is a large amount of kids but it is not a crazy amount. In this day and age, a family of six is indeed a larger family. I love that it is! Barrettt asked me the other day why I wanted so many children and I answered very quicly and simply, What would I do without you guysl in my life? i can not imagine what my life would be like without my little troop as their daddy calls them. They always have a playmate around, and always have their own cheering squad and don't mess with one of them unless you want the other three to come running to their sibling's defense. We can be our own team in games and create a party wherever we go. It is wonderful and as I have said before, I would not trade it for the world!

No comments: