Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Hungary

Okay, so we are on day two of our diet and I am hungary... GREAT!!! I guess I just need to find something else to do with my time instead of snack. BUt OF COURSE, Today, I am pretty on top of things and have most everything done that I need to have done. Isn't that always the way it works? So, I guess I will go lock myself upstairs away from the snacks and fridge and hope for the best.
As a side note, how come I started my diet again with Chad and he gets to eat more than me? Not really FAIR........

1 comment:

Mama C. said...

I know...something about just using the word diet makes me hungry. Just saying the word makes me want to dive for a bag of chips! I've heard that some people have success by drinking a glass of water when they feel hungry--worth a shot!