Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quick Check In....

Just checking in to all of my loyal fans. Sorry I have not posted in awhile but as everyone's lives are, things have been crazy this week. Barrett and Chad's birthdays are this weekend so I have been trying to get ready for those...(still not REALLY ready)
So, I am off to put laundry away, empty and load the dishwasher, update/ pay bills, put groceries away, and make a TO DO list of everything else I need to do tomorrow and Friday before the Parties. Yes I said parties because when you have a family as big as ours you can not have one party. Just family is 22 people....soon to be 23 in Oct. when Courtney has her little one. It seems I always end up with a FRIEND PARTY and a FAMILY PARTY. I say I do it to save myself the hassle but it somehow always ends op causing more work. All this is to be done before Cooper arrives home in one hour..... I promise to write more soon! Later.......

No comments: