Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two Little Gifts from God

Okay, I thought I would share with you a very wonderful thing that happened to me.  I had to go to the grocery store last Wednesday.  Before I go any further, I want all of you to realize that yes this WAS the day before Thanksgiving and yes I DID have to go to Walmart for more than a few items.  The children got out of school early and I had no intention of taking ANY of my children to Walmart the day before Thanksgiving sooooooo, I hired a sitter. This was the first gift, imagine being able to go to the store to grocery shop BY MYSELF... I think the amount of money I saved by the kid impulse buys CERTAINLY paid off the sitter.  Secondly, before I left my neighbor was feeling guilty that I had to brave the crowds for food so she said a little prayer for me.  Well, someone in the cosmic universe was listening because my shopping experiences was wonderful.  Not only did I find everything I needed, THERE WAS NO LINE!!!  I was able to walk right up to the register.  So, thank you to whoever it was out there looking out for me.... ANd if there are those of you who do not believe in God, come on... look at the facts... NO LINES AT WALMART!!!!!!!! And a sitter willing to watch four children....

No comments: