Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 days in a row

Can you believe it? I am posting 2 days in a row... it must be a record, right? well no actually it is the combination of a few things.... Cooper's good friend Jenna over to play, a wonderful fenced in back yard, and a beautiful day! Put all three together and I might get quite a few things done today. First on my list, shower...... Then I might even try to add something to that list. WEll, maybe let's not get crazy....... I do want to start to look at what spring clothes I have for the children since we need to go shopping but that involves quite a few boxes and trip to and from the attic. THEN, I either put them all back in the attic after sorting them or trying to find a place to pit them until it warms up for good. Maybe they should all just stay in the attic a little bit longer and I should read my magazine on the porch.......Who votes for that?? ME!!!!!

No comments: