Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

Well I was having a hard time getting to sleep tonight. I don't know if it is the coffee I crank, the 3000 thoughts running through my head, or being overly tired. What is it with being too tired? Why then do I have a HARDER time falling asleep. Anyway, I thought I would come down and put some of my rambling thoughts into a post. Before I start, bear in mind I do not have my glasses on so I am doing the best I can with the spelling errors.
First things first, I found out some wonderful news today.... a good friend from a long time ago is moving back closer to home AND she is expecting baby number two...YEAH!!!! I hope that with her moving closer we can get back in touch with each other and let our little Whirling Derbishes...Masters of Disasters......WIld Boys......Dirt Devils...... Our little boys play together and really get to know one another. They seem like two peas in a pod.
Secondly, Logan's birthday is next week. She made her own calendar a month ago and has been counting down the days. I can not believe my little girl is going to be six. It is so cliche but it really seems like yesterday that she was born. I can not imagine how different my life would be without her in it. She is such a wonderful little girl, helpful and kind, energetic and passionate, talkative and insightful. Even tonight, she told me she had to wear a dress to school tomorrow...why you might ask?? (which I did) Because she has Art tomorrow. Most people would think this was NOT a good thing to wear on art days but she informed me that she is allowed to sit in a chair during art class if she has a dress on and she likes that better than the floor. Smart girl.... She takes such good care of all of us, our lives and everyone she comes into contact with are much better and fuller because of her.
Thirdly, .......... can't remember what else was soaring through my head. I guess I spent too much time typing about the first two. Oh well, I am sure when I head back up to bed they will come back to me! Good night! See you in the morning!

1 comment:

kitty said...

yay!! i can't wait to be closer to you either. the masters of disasters will have a heck of a time.
sweet thoughts on login. i remember the day she was born, too, and visiting you at st. marys and i can't believe she's 6 already. so wonderful.
the thing that makes me laugh the most about this post is that you wrote 'the coffee that i crank' (and i know how hard it is to type when you can't see). it made me laugh so hard because i always call coffee christian crank.