Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A little Offended

I was at a funeral yesterday for a family friend. Here I was, feeling like I was looking prettty good and snazzy and together in my blouse, skirt, and high hell boots...no food on my or stains on my clothes and BAM! Somebody called me PREGNANT!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I know I missed th gym while the Wild MAn was sick, but come on.... PREGNANT?? All I could do was simply turn around and leave quickly....I hope I was not too rude, but I would have to say, they were not concerned about being rude. SO< needless to say, my butt was on the treadmill first thing this morning..... and tomorrow and the next and the next.........

1 comment:

kitty said...

bastards! i'd of slapped them. over christmas this senile old man asked me if i was 'expecting' and i nearly spilled my wine on him. of course, i was and didn't know it but still. i'm 100 percent sure you looked gorgeous and the person who said that is blind.