Monday, March 24, 2008

So it is Spring break...


Okay, so we all had a wonderful Easter weekend with the HIghlight of our weekend finding out I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN! Courtney announced she is pregnant again and due in October. This makes me exceptionally happy because we are also excited to announce that My sister and her family are moving. Jack got a new job very far away and so my 3 nieces and big sister are going to be moving this summer to Cashiers, NC. I guess getting another niece or nephew might take some of the sting out of losing my 3 little girls.
Anyway, on to Monday, today, the first full day of Spring Break. I have already pulled out the special new videos, taken them to Target for a treat to play with (which they have already played with), made it to Total WIne to stock up, and broken out the Break and Bake Cookies for a special snack. And, Parker took an EARLY nap so he has been up since 2:30. Now, if I have already done this on Monday, what am I going to do the rest of the week? It is cold and cloudy today so I can not send them outside, hopefully it will warm up later this week and we can have some outings to the park or playgrounds nearby. THINK SUN!!!!!!

1 comment:

kitty said...

they all match!!!