Friday, June 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!




Well today is the Wild Man's special day. He is turning TWO. Let me add that he is already very TWO so I think this next year is going to be a doozy. Anyway, he has been such a wonderful addition to our family and has made our family complete. He rounds us out to even numbers of boys and girls and also adds so much energy and excitement and adventure to our lives. He definitely gives me a run for my money but I would not want it any other way! This is the little one who had some problems in the beginning. The little 6/6/06 baby who brought with his birth MANY trips to the pediatrician those first few weeks and lots of worry. Look at him now.... Such a strong happy child in so many ways. Thank you God for giving me my little Monkey. I am so truly blessed. Happy birthday Little Wild Man! I love you.....

No comments: