Thursday, June 5, 2008

It Happens to the Best of us....

Okay, so I have LARYNGITIS and so many people think it is hilarious!!!! Hah hah hah, Ginny can't talk. I am not sure what is so funny about it. But, after two hours in the Patient First last night, the doctor said, you have laryngitis. Thanks, I could have told you that with the lack of voice coming from my throat. Chad has had to take over the talking and communicating once he gets home but it is still tough during the day. Anyway, if you happen to call me in the next few days, I might not answer the phone because, I CAN'T! Please do not take offense. For those of you who know me from high school, it is a flashback of Battle of the Brains event.
Squeak squeak...my name is ginny chalkley squeak squeak.........frost???? squeak squeak squeak.......

No comments: