Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Your own bucket list

So, first let me ask, "how many of you have seen this movie?" The story line goes as such, two strangers meet in a hospital to battle cancer. During the stay, the men befriend each other and before being release, they start a bucket list. Then, upon their release, they set off to start crossing things off this list. Sounds simple enough, right? Making a list of things you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket? But, as I sat thinking more on the topic, (and after watching in the special features about what inspired the movie) I began thinking more about this. This list can be a very personal thing, a list of things you want for yourself and write down which shows yourself that you may not be content in all areas of your life and you may feel unsatisfied in some places within yourself. So, I charge you out there in blogland. Try and start thinking about your own personal Bucket list. It will be different for each of us. I will do the same and maybe we can compare notes some time soon. Do notice also, depending on where you are in your life, married, single, children young or grown, your focuses will be different and as we grow older, our own lists will change. I am going to start my own list to change my way of thinking somewhat each day and when and how we plan what we are doing next in our life. Good luck and happy writing!

No comments: