Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Divide and Conquer

Last night began Chad and I's school year adventure game of Divide and Conquer. When you have several kids and they each participate in activities, invariably these activities will end up on the same day at the same time. We go through it each year and it only promises to get worse as Cooper and Parker get older. Anyway, last night was Back to SChool NIght for Logan and Den meeting for Barrett. My wonderful mom came to save the day and watch the 3 while I scooted of to school and Chad and Barret scooted of to the Fire house. We had decided on this division of duty because I felt I needed to touch base with Logan's teacher and surely Chad could handle getting the necessary information from Cub Scouts. Well I did get what I needed and took notes and asked questions. When Chad arrived home, I quickly asked all the obvious questions. What do you think I got? NOTHING!!! NADA!!! ZILCH!!!!!! He took no notes, asked no questions, found out no information. It was harder than getting my children to brush their teeth to find out what was even discussed. n fact, I am not sure what he DID do besides play with Barrett and sign me up to be a DENNER for the month of October. Yes that is right, next month and I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! A little part of me wonders if he probably did it on purpose so he won't have to divide and conquer anymore. Sneaky, huh? Maybe next time, I should send my mom.....

No comments: