Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not much to say

Well I met a friend for coffee today BY MYSELF. I t was the first time my good friend and I had every gotten together without children and both of us were a bit weary of conversation. WOuld we have anything to say to each other? What would we talk about to fill our time? Anyway, we had a super duper wonderful time and in fact, I was almost late to preschool because the conversation kept flowing without a hitch. Of course the majority of the conversation was about children or husbands BUT we did at least have much to talk about. I guess that is the same as working folks talking about their days at work. Anyway, those quiet few hours spent with a good friend were absolutely wonderful. I am looking forward to many other Tuesday like today.......

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

Priceless, just like the time with your sister. My sister and I meet for a concert in October and it will be the first time we have done something alone as friends and sisters in over 15 years.