Monday, September 29, 2008

Week Two

WEll today is the beginning of week two with the BearMan home. Things are going great. We seem to have weathered out the worst of the storm and he is recovery at an amazing speed each day. I cannot believe this is my same little boy as last week. Anyway, despite the nice recovery, he is still home from school because he is not quite mobile enough for public school days. I MIGHT send him later this week for a few hours because I HATE for him to miss so much (is it that I do not want him to miss anymore school or is he cramping my style??? who knows???) but I need him to be much more confidant on his crutches by himself before I feel safe sending him out into the world again without me. BUT, I am counting down the days until he can go back......

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

I would be torn like you also, send him back, not send him yet? Tough decision. But, it's true how much work accumulates when they re not in school. Miss one day and every book in their desk comes home with them the following afternoon. And we spend the next 4 hours fighting over ALL the work that needs to be done. Glad he's doing so well!! Hurray!