Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here and There

Well things are going very smoothly this week but I am feeling a small sense of panic that I will not get everything done before next Tuesday and then even more panic that I will be stuck in the house for multiple week.s I keep trying to console myself by saying it might NOT be three weeks and I might NOT be homebound going stir crazy in my house but I am not doing a very good job of making myself feel better SO I have been running here and there and everywhere trying to cover all my bases. However, no matter all I accomplish, I still find more to do. HUH? Will it end??? Anyway, my wonderful neighbors are bringing us food so I won't have to worry about that. YEAH! No cooking for me for 4 whole days! Chad is trying to cover his bases as well so he has been pretty scarce the past few days but I know I will see him again on tuesday. I am rambling to I am off to dry my hair before the bus stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all going to be okay. You are a strong family and well loved. We love you guys and please call us if there is ANYTHING we can do.

The Luthers