Monday, October 22, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY FALL!!!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5124223966265330018" />



I just want to wish everyone out there in blogland a very happy fall! I know it is not the official first day of fall, that already past, but I finally felt like it was becoming fall this past weekend. We went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins and had our carving session at the house. I just love this time of year. I love the flavors, smells, sites, temperature (NORMALLY, we are having a heat wave right now as I sit and type in my shorts and a tshirt)... I love Pumpkin spice lattes and apple pies, changing leaves, football games, jeans, sweatshirts, cool evenings with our windows open. This time of year just makes me happy. I feel so good.......
The pics above are from our outing this weekend and LOOK, Mommy is actually in one of the pictures. A family on the hayride took it of all of us and I took one of them. We then proceded to have a conversation about how very few pictures there are of Mommy because she is always the one with the camera. The others are of my two girls and my two boys. Please notice Parker's shirt, it is SO APPROPRIATE...it says, Lil' Wild Man and he SO IS! Everyone had a wonderful time AND got great pumpkins.

No comments: