Monday, October 8, 2007

A Little exhausted

Sorry for not blogging for a few days but things have been a little crazy. Logan got sick last Wednesday evening and long long LONG few days told short she went in for emergency surgery Friday at 11pm with a ruptured appendix. SHe has been in the hospital for four nights and expected home tomorrow. Needless to say, having her there and the other 3 here made for a pretty eventful past copuple days. NOw PArker is coming down with somthing so on the night I have stayed here ( to get a little more rest) he has been up also. At least he does not turn the light on to check vitals every hour...no he just cries. Now that I know she is fine and hopefully coming home tomorrow, I AM EXHAUSTED! I think the adreniline has worn off so I AM OFF TO BED, yes it is 8:30 but I deserve it. Good night......

No comments: