Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Home safe and sound

Logan made it home safe and sound yesterday evening after a short 5 days in the hosptial. She will be home the rest of the week and then off to school on MOnday. I tell you, it amazes me how wonderfully resilient (sure I spelled wrong) children are. Not six days ago. she was doubled over in pain and on her way to surgery and now I am chass after her ASKING her to slow down. If it were you or me, we would have been out of commision for at least a week. The entire experience seems very sureal to both Chad and myself. I can not can a handle on the fatc that just a feew short days aon our daughter was being rushed into surgery and now she is home. I wonder if I ever will... Maybe it is a blessing it happened so fast so Chad and myself simply slipped into survival parent mode instead of having lots of time to ponder the situation. Whatever it is, I am glad it is over and WoLo is safe and sound. Short side note to all the mothers out there....ALWAYS trust your intuition, no matter what the doctors say at first!

No comments: