Tuesday, August 14, 2007

3 more weeks

okay, am I a bad mom? I mean really, a bad mom? I love my children. I adore my children. I would feel empty inside without my children...BUT I AM READY FOR SCHOOL TO START!!!! Barrett and Logan have now this week decided to fight. And I don't mean really knock down drag out fight then it is over, NO, I mean Bicker...pick...bother...pester...annoy each other at EVERY WAKING MOMENT!!!! What am I to do? The saddest part is, they are apart from each other from 8:30-1pm everyday this week AND STILL THEY FIGHT!!!!! Maybe instead of posting I should be searching for real estate somewhere else where they have year round schooling. Any ideas?????

2 comments:

kitty said...

are you kidding? you're the best mother i know. i can't believe you've made it this long without wanting them o-u-t. i wouldn't blame you if you had a big calendar and publicly counted down the days. hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginny! I'm here to comment and to tell you that you are not a bad mom. Caroline doesn't start until Sept 11th which seems awfully far away!